Monday, June 8, 2009

Quite a weekend!

Before I forget, I wanted to give a big Congratulations to McKinney and Silver for putting together such an amazing event on Saturday. Jay and Ali put in countless hours of planning and running around on the Bull City side of things. The result was 100+ people in attendance.

If you did not make it, it was really special. All day on Saturday, I felt like we had accomplished what we had set out to do when we started this team over a year ago. We truly had an impact on the community. I am very thankful to be a part of this team and I am proud of my teammates. Great Job guys!

Riding the high from Saturday's event, Chris, The Professor, Oishi; Daniel, Chef Caesar, Schurr; JD, the leg breaker and I rolled out for a MTB ride. The temps reached the 80's I would guess, probably hotter in the forest.

It was a great ride with everyone taking strong pulls. My legs are torched today but it was well worth the effort.

Next weekend is Carolina North, we are planning on pre-riding it on Saturday to get a feel for the flow of the trails. Hope to see you out there.

No comments: