Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yeti Sightings



Greetings East Coasters! Many of you know that I recently started a new job at Wheat Ridge Cyclery here in Colorado, but do any of you know about my fascination with Bigfoot? No....not the monster truck, the hairy mythical beast that has haunted me since being forced to watch a horrific documentary in 3rd grade. Well tomorrow as part of a "learning experience field trip" for Wheat Ridge Cyclery, I am headed up the road to Golden, Colorado to see how they design and build Bigfoot's cousin.....Yeti. We actually sell Yetis at Wheat Ridge Cyclery, but for some reason they look like full suspension mountain bikes......not hairy forest beasts??? Perhaps this is the reason that we can't prove their existence?? Hmmm. I'll report back tomorrow and let you all know what I find out.

Until then, watch your backs on the trails for this guy......

3 comments:

co2cycle said...

Is that another vintage picture of Pirate?

curveship said...

Dude, it's like, all coming together for me now! Pirate ... old skool rap. Pirate ... yeti. Pirate ... Beastie Boys.

DukePirate said...

The Beasties have my number!

Still waiting for the spring freeze up here, and this yeti doesn't come out of hibernation until the temps hit 60, old skool rap or not.