Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Things have been happening

Hello! Man, this thing has been dying a slow death. We've got a backlog of content. Some of us (Professor) have been too busy riding, others (me) haven't and the only excuse is laziness. I recently got married and moved to New Brunswick, NJ, home of Johnson & Johnson and my alma matter, Rutgers University. Good news is that I can ride to two mountain bike areas out my door--can you say awesome?-- and my commute is now a 25mile, traffic-free gravel canal path. I hope to be good a lot more riding and documenting some of it. Look out for more bikes of the BCC. I've got a Salsa on the way and need to post my cross bike. For now, watch this video from the Translyvania Stage Race. It looks awesome and I've got in my mind that this is a race I should do next year. Also, I heard Hollywood did the Gunnison Growler this weekend. Report?

http://www.cyclingdirt.org/coverage/238822-Transylvania-Epic-Stage-Race-2011/video/493590-Transylvania-Mountain-Bike-Epic-Stage-3

1 comment:

Clive's Family from Canada said...

Please help me remember Clive Roger Sweeney who was killed by a speeding SUV 3 years ago today in Durham,NC.

Please honor his memory by riding today or Saturday if you can. We will be holding the Ride for Clive North 2011 in Canada tomorrow. Ride Safe eveyone...Clive will never be forgotten and will live in our hearts forever.